Compliance ChecksTo protect Dixie County's youth from underage alcohol purchases
What are Compliance Checks?
Compliance checks are performed by the Dixie County Sheriff’s Office in partnership with the Dixie County Anti-Drug Coalition. These checks are performed regularly at various times throughout the year to protect Dixie’s youth from underage alcohol purchases.
…to the following Dixie County Businesses who were checked in 2014 and found in compliance during Random Undercover Alcohol Compliance Checks:
- Old Town BP at Suwannee Gables
- Two Sisters in First District
- 349 Express in First District
- Dixie One Stop in Eugene
- Little Red Store in Cross City
- Nugget Store in Cross City
- Trading Post in First District
- Marathon Oasis in Cross City
- Old Town Chevron in Old Town
- Shell Station in Old Town
- Casey’s Cove in Jena
- Waterfront Market in Suwannee